Friday 1 March 2013


Helllllooooo and welcome to my blog ... my first official rant!

I have decided to write this blog as a guide for me and other vegans in this world of struggle and debt, as you will most likely have heard at some stage that being vegan is expensive ... It can be but it also can be quite cheap. However health should not be compromised otherwise people will continue to think we are frail and that a vegan diet is not suitable for man kind.

I just recently purchased a bakkie which has sucked up all my disposable income, leaving me in a desperate search to maintain my healthy eating habits without getting into more debt! I am doing two vegan nutrition courses (correspondence) and have been vegan since 2007, I have not eaten any meat since 2002 and I am a healthy person with more energy and a higher concentration span then allot of my meat eating friends ~ so hopefully I should be able to help someone or at least myself by sharing what I have learnt and mistakes which I may make :)

~ Until next time ~

Peace Love and Tofu

Les.

No comments:

Post a Comment